Alterion offers its employees a full and broad set of benefits including generous
vacation/leave packages, health (including dental and vision), matching 401(k),
and educational opportunities.
We maintain operations in both the Philadelphia, PA and Washington, DC
regions and welcome applicants interested in working at either location.
We are currently interested in professionals with the following backgrounds:
- Systems Engineer
- Metro Washington DC
Experienced Windows Server systems engineer to create and deploy cloud-based
solutions on a global environment.
- Five years experience deploying and administering Windows Server platforms.
- Similar experience configuring Windows desktops, including OneDrive.
- Experience with large network environments.
- Strong Active Directory experience.
- Windows PowerShell development and use, including creating task automations through PowerShell scripts.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft team tools: SharePoint, Planner, Teams, etc.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking, virtual systems, etc. is a plus.
- Use of Visual Studio TFS a plus.
- DOD Top Secret clearance.
- Account Manager
- Metro Washington DC
Seeking an experienced account manager to obtain, manage, and develop client
relationships in the DC, VA, and MD areas. Desired background includes:
- 5 years experience in client relationship management
- 5 years experience in researching, qualifying, and obtaining new
- 5 years experience in Independent Verification and Validation,
Performance Testing, Quality Assurance, Quality Management, or strongly
- Experience with local, state, or federal government organizations is a
- Experience with project and product management lifecycles and
methodologies is a distinct plus
- Washington, DC / Philadelphia, PA
Desired background includes:
- 5 years experience in professional services consulting
- Administrative experience in NT and UNIX environments
- Software development
- Project management
- Database (SQL or Oracle preferred) development
- Rational Software Performance Studio or comparative experience
- Internet front-end design
- Systems analysis
- Test design and execution
- Results analysis
We require that our team members be able to communicate well with clients and
represent themselves and the company with integrity.
If you are interested in joining a company that respects the contributions of
its employees and compensates them fairly please contact us to submit a resume
and arrange for an interview. Please e-mail your resume to